Married couple in Eugene looking for friends

Meet other couples from the Northwestern states
Forum rules
CouplesList is not responsible for any content or posts within these forums. Practice internet safety and common sense when chatting with anyone online including this site.
Please remember to keep all postings appropriate, this is a site for meeting platonic couple friends and anyone deemed to be into swinging will be removed from this site.
If you encounter any inappropriate content or spam please e-mail the board Administrator so it can be removed.
xlcountryboy

Married couple in Eugene looking for friends

Post by xlcountryboy » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:19 am

We are a married couple 50 and 47 looking for friends we love to bbq hang out play games including pool darts and other games. We have a pool table just need more friends neither of us are from Eugene im from texas and my wife is from montana. We have no children at home just pets lol. We enjoy having a beer or a drink. We enjoy outdoors we like hunting fishing and camping. Just dont know many people. If it sounds like we might click drop us a line. Thanks Grady and Robin

Colocouple6759

Re: Married couple in Eugene looking for friends

Post by Colocouple6759 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:14 pm

Hi, newly signed up and I see not a lot of responses. Wife is 59 and I'm 67 soon to be 68. Looking to travel one of these days, and it would be nice to meet people along the way. We like sight seeing, walking, cook outs too. A drink now and then, movies, and visiting. Hope to hear back from you, even if it's just a high and chat some.

Return to “Northwest”