It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:46 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

CouplesList is not responsible for any content or posts within these forums. Practice internet safety and common sense when chatting with anyone online including this site.
Please remember to keep all postings appropriate, this is a site for meeting platonic couple friends and anyone deemed to be into swinging will be removed from this site.
If you encounter any inappropriate content or spam please e-mail the board Administrator so it can be removed.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:10 am 

Hi Tim and Kelly here.. We are a committed couple looking for other committed couples to socialize with... Straight/Gay/Old/Young... no worries as long as you are drama free and looking for friendship only and enjoy some of the things we do... we would love to hear from you. Some of things we enjoy doing: Dinner out, movies, music, playing paintball, hiking, fishing, playing pool, going out for drinks, shopping, travel and we love festivals. Please contact us if you would like to talk more. Have a great day !!!!

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:26 pm 

Hi Tim. Kelly. We live in Suffolk VA. Message me so we can chat.

Eratic1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:29 pm 

Love to talk. Message me when you get a chance.. my wife and I are.looking for friends we can have fun with and do things with. Not swapping, we are not swingers.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:04 pm 

Hi. It's been awhile since I've been on this forum. Lol we are not swingers also.. We are a fit health conscious couple who stay busy. Friday nights & Saturday's are our free times. We both love football. Die hard Steelers here. We have a date night almost every Friday night. U can email me at eraticstinger@gmail.com if you want to exchange pictures and or chat. Feel free to ask me/us whatever you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk