20's couple phx az looking for similiar couple to chill

s&acouple

20's couple phx az looking for similiar couple to chill

Post by s&acouple » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:20 pm

We are a couple who's been together for close to 3 years and have found how hard it is to find other couples! I am 22 and andrew is 23. We like to go to bars parties, or just chill at home, movies, pretty much anything. Were looking for a couple with similiar hobbies and are down to meet up! We have no children.

GoyoBunny

Re: 20's couple phx az looking for similiar couple to chill

Post by GoyoBunny » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:11 pm

We too are looking for the same, both aged 27 live in Laveen, my BF has two sons (7/8) who are with us every other weekend and we have a chihuahua as well as a fat cat that just kind of joined our family on her own who owns the neighborhood. We love to BBQ, have movie nights at the house, entertain, go out to movies, road trips, the BF loves sports. You name it! Let us know if interested!

jtwalf1510

Post by jtwalf1510 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:07 pm

Hi there! We are a younger coupe (21 & 22) looking for people to hang out around the valley. Were currently staying in Tempe and enjoy hiking, partying, or even just hanging out to get a drink. We have no children, unless you count our dog Sammy who is a little chihuahua. If you would like to meet up, email me at jtwman1@hotmail.com. :)

coolAZcouple

Post by coolAZcouple » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Hi, my girlfriend and I are 19. We like to chill, hang-out, and watch netflix, have good conversation and keep good company. We can't go to the bars with y'all, but i can roll a nice blunt. Just let us know 8-) :o :D

The_Browns08

Post by The_Browns08 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:54 pm

Hi I am 21, my husband is 22 we are also looking for couples our age to hang, we have been together for almost 8years and have a 4year old son. We live in Mesa az

Return to “Phoenix\Mesa\Scottsdale”