Looking for fun couple to hang out with-Age 22/26

Kaykayb90

Looking for fun couple to hang out with-Age 22/26

Post by Kaykayb90 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:17 pm

I'm 22 yrs old and have been happily married to my husband for 4 yrs. We have 2 children-both under 2. =) We are both active duty military and work full time so we are finding it difficult to find people with the same interests as us. We have lived here for almost 4 yrs and are starting to get bored with not having any friends since they seem to move away because of the military!

We both enjoy cookouts, sitting around a fire, movies, cooking, video games, hiking, fishing, going out to bars occasionally, etc. I do like to do girly things too like getting my hair done and shopping! We do like to occasionally drink. NO drugs! We don't judge people, we're pretty laid back and are looking for a couple who are honest, open minded, little to no drama, respectful, and basically good people that HAVE a sense of humor.

josh&ren85029

Re: Looking for fun couple to hang out with-Age 22/26

Post by josh&ren85029 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:21 pm

hello we are a couple that just moved to arizonia looking for friends to show us around and hang out with. i am (joshua) 26 almost 27 and she (miranda)is 23. we also have two children one is 3 and the other is 2. i like playing pool, video games and playing my guitars. she likes to read and play guitar hero. i think i have bought every one so far lol. anyway just new to the site saw your post thought i would say hi. hope to hear from ya

Kaykayb90

Post by Kaykayb90 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:42 pm

Thanks for replying! Ya'll sound like fun! I'll message you our information

GoyoBunny

Post by GoyoBunny » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:10 pm

We too are looking for the same, both aged 27 live in Laveen, my BF has two sons (7/8) who are with us every other weekend and we have a chihuahua as well as a fat cat that just kind of joined our family on her own who owns the neighborhood. We love to BBQ, have movie nights at the house, entertain, go out to movies, road trips, the BF loves sports. You name it! Let us know if interested!

Funazcouple

Post by Funazcouple » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:37 pm

Hi we are also looking for friends. We have been married for almost 7 yrs and together for almost ten. I (Danielle) am 25 and my husband (Jason) is 27. We are very outgoing and love to try new things. We have two wonderful children 5 and 3. We have also found it very difficult to make friends that are similar to us. We enjoy dinners, going out to bars, relaxing at home, movies, bbqs, etc. We also both like to have our me time like girl time and boy time. Email us if you would like to hangout sometime! dmcdonald25@gmail.com

Rudy

Post by Rudy » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:24 pm

Hi how are you doing. My Girlfriend and my self are also a couple we are almost 5 years into our relationship this June 28th and we are also looking for a couple that wants to be friends and they are responsible and not just siting around not thinking ahead. I am 25 I work at Glendale community college and she is also 25 we are just a few months apart she is a massage therapist at massage envy, although times are hard we are pursuing our education. We have no kids but is something we talk about all the time we can't hardly wait. Main reason we want to find new friends is for my self I really lost all my friends because of moving and all the friends that we do hang out with are hers so I do feel like the outsider most of the time, I don't trust them not because they are bad people but because of the bad people they bring around we do no drugs I am really against that really I don't drink but will have a beer or something from time to time on the other hand she does like it and no she is not an alcoholic but she does like to go and have girl nights and things like that I prefer poker night or sports day but I'm really open to go out to hit the night life and I don't say no to going out unless I have a important protect I need to get done ASAP I use to play soccer in high school and was going to be a starter player in college had an scholarship from it but got my knee injured during our last game our tv show ranges too she like some shows I HAVE to watch them with her (right?) and I like video games she tries... If this sounds like people you want to hang out with or just have some cook outs or get togethers let us know also if you need more info or whatever... Will be checking post soon!

Return to “Phoenix\Mesa\Scottsdale”