Me and hubby wanting to make new friends

tjax

Me and hubby wanting to make new friends

Post by tjax » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:55 pm

ME AND MY HUSBAND ARE LOOKING FOR NEW FRIENDS. WE BOTH RESIDE IN THE FAYETTEVILLE NORTH CAROLINA AREA. I AM 42 YEARS OLD AND HE IS 31 YEARS OLD. WE ARE BOTH SEEKING TO FIND THE RIGHT PERSON OR OTHER COUPLES TO HANG AROUND WITH AND WE ARE TRYING THIS OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME TO SEE WHAT CAN GET OUT OF MEETING NEW PEOPLE. SO IF THERE ARE ANY NEW PEOPLE AROUND THAT ARE LOOKING LIKE WE ARE FEEL FREE TO HIT US UP. ONLY INTERESTED IN FUN LOVING PEOPLE .

imran

Re: Me and hubby wanting to make new friends

Post by imran » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:25 am

hi..i m looking for a couple who want to share his wife with me and want a trustworthy boy for this relation so kindly whatsapp me at 00971581837966 but who live in dubai and can meet timepassers stay away

Jim and Missy

Re: Me and hubby wanting to make new friends

Post by Jim and Missy » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:03 am

Hello there as it turns out my husband and I are also looking to make some new friends. Hope this is not a problem ,we reside in the bluegrass state. Which works for us because our newest venture must include out of state. For now it does maybe that will change who knows what the future may bring. So here is a little about us in a woman in her mid 30s and my hubby is in his early 50s. We are of the Caucasian race not that it matters just putting it out there . No children together, and we have been with and faithful to one another for 12 years. Just celebrated that big number recently bty😜. If you would like to know more just hit us up.

Return to “Fayetteville”