Turner KCKS, Couple Looking to make friends

ahbh2005

Turner KCKS, Couple Looking to make friends

Post by ahbh2005 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:32 pm

We are a couple in our late 20's Hubs is 28 Wife is 29. We have 2 daughters ages 3(almost 4) and 1(almost 2). We are both interested in meeting couples with our same interests, and with young children as well. I the wife have lived in kc off and on my whole life. I met the hubs while living in Savannah GA, he is originally from PA.
The main reason we are on here is because even tho I love my family, I am tired of them being the only people we hang out with.They are quite boring and well Lazy.

A little bit of our interests are...
Wife- Shopping (not malls) cooking, video games( mario, just dance, zumba, guitar hero, sims, WoW, card games, board games and many others) Reading (Anne Rice, Sherrilynn Kenyon, Brent Weeks, E.L. James(50shades),and many others) Playing with the kiddo's, Going to the Zoo, Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun, Deanna Rose, Eating out, OHHH AND LOVE COFFEE!!! Enjoy trying different wines and Beers.

Hubby- He is a bit of a hermit, lol, He is big 420 fan, Huge Gamer ( EverQuest, World of Warcraft, Zelda, Final Fantasy, Mario, Boarderlands, Starcraft, Modern Warfare, GranTruismo and so many more that I cannot think of) He likes water parks but not big on theme parks, he likes to read books, watch youtube videos, basically anything online. He likes to eat. He likes to work on cars has a SRT-4 DODGE NEON that he has beefed up some. Enjoys drinking wine and really enjoys trying new and different Beer. Doesn't like to leave his comfort zone, he is a bit shy and can be a bit antisocial but warms up when he gets to know people and has similar interests.

We don't usually get out much due to the kids and the hubs social anxiety, plus we are not rich by any means. I am a Cosmetologist and do booth rental so my work schedule varies. I also am going to school to get a Bachelors in Nursing. The Hubs is a Systems Admin which means he is good with computers. Lol We enjoy the occasional weekend without kids to drink play poker and in general have fun. Love to go out to fancy restaurants that we can't afford every once in a blue moon i.e Capitol Grille. Other then that its usually Chilli's or somewhere close.

If you think you'd be interested in getting to know us we'd like to hear from you. As said before the hubs doesn't like to venture out of his man cave much but we are willing to host new friends!
Also we don't discriminate,(we would like people our age but if your awesome your awesome) gay, straight, race, short, fat skinny or tall, we accept people the way you are.

GandJLander

Re: Turner KCKS, Couple Looking to make friends

Post by GandJLander » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:24 am

Hi we are a 4 year married couple, I am 24 she is s 23 we love weekend dinners on restaurants and movies, we are new to kcks, we would love to meet new people, we have no kids yet but planing to do soon, let us know. Best regards

james.nigh74

Post by james.nigh74 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:12 pm

Hi we are a couple that are on the run and seem to be missing out on having fun , life goes by fast enough so we're taking the time to social network and see what's out there . We love sports and social drinking we also are open minded to keep our horizons different , we are told that were a very attractive couple and well educated and always respectful so let's go out and see what happens quarantee to have fun ,so what's there to do ??ImageImage[IMG]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02 ... 75edab.jpg[/IMG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

james.nigh74

Post by james.nigh74 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:13 pm

We are new at this internet stuff but we areal it of fun ......

james.nigh74

Post by james.nigh74 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:26 pm

Hey how are we just joined and would like to have a good time were attractive and are open for laughter and just taking it not so seriously as we hVe to we would like to just get loose and be would

Return to “Kansas City, KS”