Friends

Gypsymomma

Friends

Post by Gypsymomma » Thu May 21, 2020 7:32 am

My husband and I are trying to find couple friends. He likes hunting, fishing, and drag racing (cars not the rupaul style) :lol: we have 2 kids. Trying to find a couple to be friends with has proven hard since we both work and we have the kids. We tried other parents of our kids friends but that turned into a mess. We need friends that like doing what we do too. Not ones that push us to only do what they like to do and then bug out when we are wanting to kayak or hike or whatever cool shit. Must be ok with drinking and bonfires and cussing and well not be judgy mcjudgersons. No jealousy either. Like for real we are adults we can do what we want. We're good people who live in north georgia. We keep to ourselves and have fun. We love our kids and each other. No swingers. I'm interested in reading kayaking hiking bonfires drag racing (both cars and rupaul okurr) I like weird stuff that's kinda dark but eh we get there when we get there.

beatty11

Re: Friends

Post by beatty11 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:54 pm

Hello
I'm Beatty Alexandra i got your profile today, you look so handsome i have a proposal for you write me on ( sgtbeattyalexandra@gmail.com ) for more introduction.

Return to “Chattanooga”