Young adults in Dallas!

rosieandjosh

Young adults in Dallas!

Post by rosieandjosh » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:35 pm

Hello! Young couple living in east Dallas and we're looking for friends. She is 23, he is 25. Basically we are getting into our lives as adults and feel unsure how to make friends. We both have friends but feel as if we're kind of growing up and they are not, so we're trying to branch out. This IS strictly platonic. We like going to shows and we are big foodies, we love good food and drinks. (She loves cocktails, he loves beer.) We like volunteer work if it's a cause we care about, we like kids, we like hanging around outdoors and going for walks, such as at White Rock Lake or Klyde Warren Park, etc. and people-watching. She has a degree in mathematics and works in that field, he has a degree in economics/sociology/criminal justice and is looking.
We are down to chat about pretty much anything. No real restrictions, except that she does not tolerate ultra-conservatives very well at all.
Comment and let us know if you want to hang out!

cajun_texan

Re: Young adults in Dallas!

Post by cajun_texan » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:30 am

Hey,

I'm am 31 and she is 32. Is that okay or too old? I'm a computer engineer and she works in the skin care industry. I brew my own beer, make music, and am just getting into RC quadcopters. We are both vibrant, intelligent, and upwardly mobile :)...we own a house near 635 and 75 and would love to have some company...

Return to “Dallas\Fort Worth”