Saginaw Couple Looking for kid friendly friends

rigidson

Saginaw Couple Looking for kid friendly friends

Post by rigidson » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:45 pm

Hello, we are a white married couple me(24yrs old female) husband is (27yrs old) looking to make friends with other couples that are ok with kids we have a toddler boy. We also have two dogs a pitbull mix and a boxer mix. We have had a hard time finding friends on craigslist and were introduced to this website to find friends. Our likes are watching movies at home or at a theater, BBQ's/ cookouts, fishing, hunting, skeet shooting, range shooting, bowling, kayaking, camping, occasionally going out to a bar or club though we haven't been in a good while, concerts, drag strip races, riding horses, going to a MMA fight we have never been before but would like to go, the list goes on and on.... So, if we sound like a couple that yall would be interested in getting to know and hang out with send us a message!!! Thanks, hope you have a nice day.

Pollard2012

Re: Saginaw Couple Looking for kid friendly friends

Post by Pollard2012 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:29 am

Hi there. You guys sounds just like us. I'm 22 and my husband is 27 no kids but 2 dogs who are like our babies. We both work full time Monday-friday. We enjoy bowling, camping, fishing, kayaking, and going to grab some drinks. We have a boat and love going out to the lake. We are a young couple, but have our morals and don't care to go clubbing anymore. We love staying home, watching a movie BBQing and playing board games. :D

It's hard to find reliable trustworthy friends but I'm hoping y'all are it. :-)

Hope to hear from you...

Sarah and Jesse

Re: Saginaw Couple Looking for kid friendly friends

Post by Sarah and Jesse » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:08 pm

Hi. My husband and I are looking for new friends who have the same interests and likes as we do. I am 23, my husband is 25. We have 3 children; 5, 4, and 2 1/2. We have a dog and a cat. We like staying home or going to hang out and we enjoy watching movies, taking our kids and dog to the park, etc. We occasionally like to go out for dinner or drinks, but not clubs. We are a young, but very mature couple with all of our eggs in one basket. We live in the Lake Worth/ Saginaw area and have lived here for a long time. We are Christians, but very rarely go to church only because our 4 year old daughter has special needs. Please get back to us if you'd like to meet up and hang out!!

Thanks,
Sarah and Jesse

Return to “Dallas\Fort Worth”