Young, but mature couple with 3 kids!!!

Sarah and Jesse

Young, but mature couple with 3 kids!!!

Post by Sarah and Jesse » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:21 pm

My name is Sarah, I'm 23, and my husband, Jesse, is 25. We have 3 children, ages 5, 4, and 2 1/2, and our 4 year old has special needs. We have a dog, Bear, and a cat, Buddy. We enjoy watching movies and of course, FOOTBALL!! We play video games occasionally, and pretty much only leave the house for work! SO, we are looking for some friends to hang out with, preferably with kids, but a couple so that my husband and I both have someone to talk to and hang out with. We are easy-going people, pretty laid back and definitely do not judge people for anything. We love hanging out, and playing with our kids, and when we get a chance, have some adult time! If we sound like your kind of people, please send a reply!! Thanks for your time!!

Sarah and Jesse

ebonyandivory

Re: Young, but mature couple with 3 kids!!!

Post by ebonyandivory » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:30 pm

Where are you guys from?

ChrisandHaley

Post by ChrisandHaley » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:15 pm

Hey, just found this site... kind of cool. My name is Haley and I am 23 my husband is 29 we have three kids as well. 6,5, and 4. We have to dogs Blackie and Blanca. We really enjoy fishing and just hanging out at our house. We are just looking for people to hang out with.

MelJuanF1129

Post by MelJuanF1129 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:19 pm

Hi, I am 26 and my husband is 26.

We have three kids as well, 11 months, 5 and 6. My daughter is special needs.
We habe two puppies, hades and aries, and two cats, athena and eros.

My husband and I love sports, video games, movies, etc.

We are looking to find couples to befriend so we have adult interaction aside from work!

ParkerTX

Post by ParkerTX » Sat May 25, 2013 10:56 pm

We are in Parker. We have 3 kids and been married for 8 yrs. Like similar things like you. Let me know if you are still interested. Hubby here. Would love to email with your hubby and get to know him. He can email met at yr0515@aol.com

Return to “Dallas\Fort Worth”