New to Dallas, unique family looking for new friends

mr&mrs&mrs

New to Dallas, unique family looking for new friends

Post by mr&mrs&mrs » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:18 am

We are a large unique family, myself (f, 27, Caucasian) my wife (f, 30, Hispanic) and our husband (m, 40, Hispanic) with 4 kids between the ages of 1-13 that our making the migration south to Dallas from cold Canada. We have a great network of friends here and are sad to leave them however we would like to find people in the Dallas area to get to know. We are fully committed to each other and have been for years, we are looking strictly for a friendship with other couples either with or without kids, to just hang out and socialize with. We have had no luck with craigslist and also being a bit "different" people make assumptions, we are just like other families with everyday busy lives but we love to socialize. We enjoy movies, BBQ's, anything outdoors, shopping, pubs, games nights a good night out dancing or family days. We are very open people who just like to enjoy life, and have a good group of friends from all walks of life. If we seem like people you would like to get to know give us a shout, thanks :)

bmwlovers

Re: New to Dallas, unique family looking for new friends

Post by bmwlovers » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:18 am

hey you guys seem cool and interested. what city do you live in? we are in grand prairie. We do like girls in the bedroom and have been loooking for a relationship like you guys have so that is awesome!! we have a 2 year old boy. WRite me back if intersted. you can email me at loveslife420@att.net

Return to “Dallas\Fort Worth”