ZooTown

RogDebMcd

ZooTown

Post by RogDebMcd » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:54 am

Hello, thought we would try something new. All our friends live in other areas of the state and its hard to get together, financial and time play a big part of that. We enjoy spending time with our kids but we need people in our same age category. We are in our mid forties we have lived in Missoula ten years. Both have full time jobs, I work four-tens with Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off, my wife works eight hour shifts with Fridays and Saturdays off. We enjoy Griz football (season ticket holders), travel (exploring) 4X4ing in our jeep CJ5, camping, fishing, and as of this winter cross country skiing. We have six kids that are all in their twenties, a two year old cocker spaniel. We are casual drinkers (my wife likes wine and I like micro brews). We like to try new things, food, places, and activities.

countrylakecouple

Re: ZooTown

Post by countrylakecouple » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:15 pm

well im not sure how far away you guys are from jeff city but you guys seem cool and like what we do

bphosman

Re: ZooTown

Post by bphosman » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:58 am

Hello, Im 42 and shes 36, jus had a boy and hes 3 months and a cocker too thats 8. We also enjoy the outdoors camping, fishing, dirtbikes, 4 wheelers etc. Most of our friends have schedules that dont allow them to go out on weekends and screw around as her and i both have weekends off. She also like s wine and i like Beer in general lol! love to entertain by cooking at home or texas hold em or jus eating out or maybe bowling too. Our personalities are easygoing, polite and funny. shoot us a message if maybe interested, cant ever have too many friends, Happy Holidays.

Return to “Missoula”