Couple from Missoula

tstreets

Couple from Missoula

Post by tstreets » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:58 pm

We are a married couple (28 and 30) from Missoula. We both enjoy the outdoors, spending time with our dogs and hanging out with friends. We would like to find other couples that enjoy camping, hiking, fishing and getting together for dinner or having a few drinks and a fire in the backyard (seems like the thing to do in Missoula). We would just like to find some new couples to hangout with that have similar interests. We just had a son September 1, 2012 and another kid on the way sometime around May 1st so any couples out there in a similar situation would be great to meet as well. If your interested in talking feel free shoot us a message.
Last edited by tstreets on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet_The_Bakkers

Re: Couple from Missoula

Post by Meet_The_Bakkers » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:48 pm

Hey there, hows it going. we are new to the site, hope it works :) My name is Jessica, I am 25, my husbands name is James, he is 34. We have two little boys, one is 6 years old, the other is 6 months old lol. We live in deer lodge right now. we at one point were going to move to missoula, but thats been put on hold for a while. But we are not having any luck finding people, let alone couples to hang out with here. so, we thought we might try this and see if we lucked out and found some awesome friends, we would not mind going over there to visit and hoping that maybe once in a while, they would feel like getting out of town and coming here. I actually had a long thing typed up in here and them my computer did something stupid and it all was deleted. lol, so um, ill just try to sum it up and go from there. We like to do just about anything from, going to bars, shooting pool, singing karaoke, going to movies, bowling, dinner, coffee, camping and pretty much anything outdoors when its warm. and we like to also just stay at home and have a few drinks, watch movies, play games, light up the fire pit. sooo, :) was thinking if you guys wanted to, maybe we could maybe meet in missoula some time, maybe Applebees or red robbin yum or whatever :) have some lunch and hang out and see how things go. hope to hear from you :)

tstreets

Post by tstreets » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:02 am

Well hello, thanks for the reply! I can see how it might be difficult to meet couples in the Deer Lodge area for sure, there isn't much going on around there. We would be interested in getting to know you guys, it seems like we are into a lot of the same type of things. We are pretty much into everything you guys mentioned (maybe not karaoke, but you might be able to convenience Crissy :D). It sucks we are getting into fall/winter and there's a bit less opportunity to get outside, summer is too short! Anyway hopefully we can set something up sometime soon. Talk to you later!

Meet_The_Bakkers

Post by Meet_The_Bakkers » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:48 pm

Finally, sorry it took us a while to get back to ya, we have been having computer problems and then i forgot my password a took forever to get all that figured out. anywho how are you guys doing?

tstreets

Post by tstreets » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:46 pm

It happens, I know how that goes for sure. Everything is going good with us, next time your heading to Missoula maybe we could all exchange numbers and maybe meet up. Hope everything is well with you as well!

Meet_The_Bakkers

Post by Meet_The_Bakkers » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:23 pm

Hey there, sorry its a bit last min but we are going to be in missoula for a little while tomorrow, thursday, if you wanted to txt us, our number is 475-2612 :)

bphosman

Post by bphosman » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:49 am

Hello, new on the site and jus put a post on here. Im 42 and shes 36 and babyboy is 3 months. your ad is a little old but figured id give it a shot. We have alot of the same hobbies and maybe we all could be friends, my post s title is "lets go bowling" check it out and if ya ll are interested lets chat, have a good day!

jesslooking

Post by jesslooking » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:13 pm

I am just wonder if you are still looking for couple friends?

tstreets

Post by tstreets » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:37 am

Thanks for the reply. We are definitely still up for meeting new people. I checked out your post and it seems we all might have a few things in common too!

jesslooking

Post by jesslooking » Sun May 24, 2015 9:56 pm

Sorry I haven't been on in a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tstreets

Post by tstreets » Tue May 26, 2015 5:02 pm

That's alright, it happens. I haven't quite made this site an internet "destination" yet anyway. Thanks for making it back to the site. If you guys are interested in chatting we are too. It's getting to be time to get some camping done!

jesslooking

Post by jesslooking » Wed May 27, 2015 8:58 pm

Yes we are definitely looking for couples to hang out with. We don't have kids yet but hopefully one day. We like camping but we never seem to go that often. I'm 28 and my husband 34.

tstreets

Post by tstreets » Thu May 28, 2015 8:25 am

No one gets to go camping as much as they would like that's for sure. :D Anyway if you want to shoot me a text at 239-5909 feel free and we can go from there. Talk to you soon.

jesslooking

Post by jesslooking » Thu May 28, 2015 6:15 pm

What is your name I'm Jessica and my husband is jason

Return to “Missoula”