Young Married Couple From Hamilton

wifeywanke

Young Married Couple From Hamilton

Post by wifeywanke » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:48 pm

Well hi there. My hubby & I met on a dating site called Plenty of Fish in January. We fell so in love with each other, and decided to get married (eloped) a month later. None of our family knew for a couple months, but now its all out in the open. We plan on having a big ceremony sometime in the next couple years. We just recently moved back from Gillette, Wyoming to Hamilton, Montana. When we first met I was living in Missoula and he in Hamilton. But, we're together now. We actually live with his Mother, until we can find an affordable place we both like. We're both socially awkward, so it's hard for us to find friends, especially now that we are married. Well, that's our background! Haha :) We are just looking for some friends, age isn't really a matter in the equation, but I'd rather not feel we're talking to our parents of some sort. LOL. Sorry if that's offensive. But yeah! We'd love some friends, lol. :) We're both very nice :)

RogDebMcd

Re: Young Married Couple From Hamilton

Post by RogDebMcd » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:37 pm

Hello would you like to get together for coffee and see how thing progress. this weekend 7/18,19/13 going to go and pick huckelberries not sure of area yet.

Roger & Debbra McDonald

wifeywanke

Post by wifeywanke » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:54 pm

We have since moved to Missoula, Montana. We have no way to get to Hamilton right now, as we do not want to waste gas. Sorry!

jesslooking

Post by jesslooking » Sun May 24, 2015 10:04 pm

Hi my husband and I live in Missoula we also met on plenty of fish lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Missoula”