Concert/Convention Couples

izzykai13

Concert/Convention Couples

Post by izzykai13 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:19 pm

My husband and I love going to concerts and prefer going in groups. We just moved to Pittsburgh and like to meet couples with similar genre interest.

Also, Anime conventions, I have been to once and would like to take my husband as well. He's still new into anime but he likes it so far. We are looking for couples that will also do cosplay groups with us.

We are pretty young. I'm 22 and he's 21 but I don't want that to discourage anyone from friending us. We are good people and want to make memories.

We also love to travel, camp and do outdoor activities, along with staying inside watching football and playing beer pong and video games/board games. Nothing too crazy though.

I'm still new to the site but please feel free to message me or comment.

Youhadmeathudson

Re: Concert/Convention Couples

Post by Youhadmeathudson » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:30 am

Hi my name is lexi and my husband is Nathan. We are also young and absolutly love camping and anything outdoors! I would love to see if you could potentially be our friend couple. Its hard to find conmited couple friends around here

Wacker2121

Post by Wacker2121 » Sun May 17, 2020 2:13 pm

hello đź‘‹!

My name is Jackie and I'm 29 and my fiance is Jason will be 33. He is big into anime/games.
I love country concerts! We both love the outdoors. Hope to hear from you soon! :-)

beatty11

Post by beatty11 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:14 am

Hello
I'm Beatty Alexandra i got your profile today, you look so handsome i have a proposal for you write me on ( sgtbeattyalexandra@gmail.com ) for more introduction....

beatty11

Post by beatty11 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:53 pm

Hello
I'm Beatty Alexandra i got your profile today, you look so handsome i have a proposal for you write me on ( sgtbeattyalexandra@gmail.com ) for more introduction.

Return to “Pittsburgh”