New Friends (Kitsap area)

TheMyers

New Friends (Kitsap area)

Post by TheMyers » Thu May 31, 2012 12:03 pm

Hello Friends!

We are a fun, married couple that are very independent (but love to spend time together too) who are seeking more boating and/or camping friends! You do not need to own a boat or a camper but if you do that is fantastic. We are looking for more friends in the Kitsap area (Poulsbo, Silverdale, Bremerton, Port Orchard, Gig Harbor, Belfair, etc) to go on boating and camping adventures with...Blake Island, Hood Canal, Lake Washington or even the San Juans! We would love to camp at Lake Chelan and Quinault again!

We are a very down-to-earth, chill couple who work hard, take care of our belongings and show everyone respect. With that being said, we like to have loads of fun too! Enjoy shooting the shit and drinking as much as roadtripping down the coast, out on the boat, or on a day adventure or camping trip. We also like BBQ, Poker, and all around good times. We are always up for an adventure! We are both average build and can hold our on riding quads, hiking, snowboarding, etc. Okay well he is the snowboarder (I'm still learning)!

Lets hang out! Everyone needs more friends! Age doesn't matter, just be mature, young at heart and relatively active ;) ;)
We are in our early 30s with dogs but no kids and lots of free time to explore and have adventures in the great state of WA!
Attachments
bremerton_wa.jpg
bremerton_wa.jpg (44.55 KiB) Viewed 2367 times

Tiff

Re: New Friends (Kitsap area)

Post by Tiff » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:50 pm

We are a couple, I'm 23 he's 27. We have a farm in Poulsbo and love horse riding, hiking, camping, fishing, shooting, bonfires (we have them pretty regularly on our property), etc. We both own motorcycles and ride a lot. Both kind of social hermits because his work schedule is kind of weird so we haven't been able to get out to meet people. We're both from Texas but have been here quite a while. We drink/go out on his "weekend" if we're not hiking/exploring. We don't have kids but do have 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 3 horses. We're just looking for other non-creepy (most people on CL =P) couples to hang out with!

jennifer.nystrom1

Re: New Friends (Kitsap area)

Post by jennifer.nystrom1 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:42 pm

No small children preferred :) no offense.
We are a married couple. We have been together for 9 years. It's not easy to make friends that we can both click with at our age. We r in our 40's. Live in olalla wa. We have no small children. I have one daughter 24yo that lives on her own n is going to school n working. Sounds harsh but we r looking for couple friends to go out to dinner and do general activities. We have chicken as pets and 2 med ish loving dogs. No plan to have ne more children. I Jen, like to work out, stay in shape, garden, have my own small side business. My hubby is an electrician n enjoys boating (which I don't really care for) buy n selling things on craigslist. Hope to hear some more about you 1 soon.
Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatal

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

Return to “Seattle/Tacoma”