Young couple looking to find friends locally:)

montanagurl90

Young couple looking to find friends locally:)

Post by montanagurl90 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:11 pm

Hey there,

My boyfriend and I just moved to Federal Way from North Dakota about two months ago but we haven't been able to make any friends out here yet. I am 22 years old and a recent college graduate. He is 27 years old and was working in the oil field in North Dakota. We are very outgoing, like to listen to music, watch movies, and enjoy outdoor activities.

We are looking to hang out with couples around our ages and be able to chill or go out on the town some nights//

If you're interested please don't hesitate to contact me:)

Annieandsean20

Re: Young couple looking to find friends locally:)

Post by Annieandsean20 » Sat May 18, 2013 9:00 pm

Hello! My name is Sean I'm 20, and my girlfriends name is Annie, 18. We are newer to the area and are also looking for couple friends to do stuff with. We are young, yes, but we've been hanging out with people older than us for, well since weve been together. And I also spent all last year in Minot, N.D. Loading trucking with sand for several trucking companies. I worked for ftsi. Anywho, we're fun sporty people. Let me know what you think. Idk how this site works so if you want, you can e-mail us. Seanamdean20@gmail.com. If your not comfortable with that, I'll have my girlfriend figure out how to do this. Take care!

Return to “Seattle/Tacoma”