Marysville and surrounding area

Davidandsarilyn

Marysville and surrounding area

Post by Davidandsarilyn » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:55 pm

We are an older couple and are looking for drama free and outgoing friends! (NO SEX WHATSOEVER!)
It would be really nice to find another couple in their late 40's or 50's to do things with. Go to a movie, meet for dinner, game night or whatever your interests are.
We are both into music,(NEEDTOBREATHE, country, rock, anything BUT RAP!), love going to concerts, hang out at the beach even when it's raining. Birch bay is our favorite place. We love Christmas, she and I both know how to sew, I do some woodworking, and love to be creative. We have our own dueling sewing machines (LOL) and I love to cook or bake.
She is a vampire otherwise known as a Phlebotomist and I am an office administrator. We work Monday through Friday and love the weekends to get out and do things together, but we are missing someone like you and your partner to hang out with.
I am a veteran of the Navy AND the Air Force and very proud of my service.
She loves the group NEEDTOBREATHE. She hasn't missed a concert, yet!
Sarilyn is such a sweetie. She has a big heart and that's the reason I married her. She is honest, forthright and a good person.
We would love to meet you, over dinner, to see if we are a good fit for each other. I am a HUGE Batman / Superman fan. Our wedding certificate is engraved in plastic in Kryptonian and her dad helped me make the wood frame. Just one of the things that I need to mention.
I love wine, her not so much, but she will have one glass.
Why not give us a shot? You don't have anything to lose but a few hours of laughs and entertainment. :D

Return to “Seattle/Tacoma”