It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:00 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:12 am 

Hi everyone,
My name is David and my lovly wifeis lacey. We moved from idaho to salt lake city earlyer this year. We have had verry little luck finding friends that are interested in the same stuff we are. We are a nerdy couple I sapose. We love our sushi but more than sushi we love pokemon and table top RPGs like Dungeons and Dragons or Super Dungeon Explore. Anime consumes our souls with outlandish hair and freakishly big eyes and outragiouse plots. Whats better than dressing up like a cartoon on tv? Dressing up like a cartoon with friends.

I don't expect to find anyone who is like us but its worth a try because you will always miss 100% of the shots you never take.
Also we dont drink or smoke. Some times I wonder if we breath. Lol j/k

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:57 pm 

Hello, my name is Heather and the hubby is Eric, our best friends just moved away and now we are in search of new friends. The first thing that caught our attention was sushi then you got us hooked with anime. We do enjoy some good anime as well as standard cartoons, video games, horror movies and just being overall goofballs. Eric is 27 and works full time in sales. I am 29 and work part-time and go to school. We have two insane dogs that we love and that happens to be all I can think of. If you are interested send us a text 8019183183.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:53 pm 

Hello there! Welcome to Utah :) My hubby, Chris, and I are what I would call a pretty nerdy couple too. We are both into anime and read a bit of manga. Our favorite animes are probably Hellsing, Black Butler, and Trigun. Chris is pretty into Neon Genesis (without the weird-o endings).

We would love to meet a couple who is into board game nights and hanging out! We do drink socially, but don't care if you don't (we don't smoke or do any drugs). Aside from anime, we enjoy sci-fi/fantasy TV, movies, and books - think Supernatural, Buffy, Battlestar Galactica, Leviathan, Harry Potter, etc. We have separate interests as well. For example, I like to craft, sew, and crochet. Chris likes motorcycles and cars.

We'd like to get to know you more! Email me? michelle.kittyfloss@gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:41 pm 

Hey my name is quinn & my wife name is brejona.. We kind of a nerdy couple as well.. I love pokemon, yugioh, dungeons & Dragons games 2. We're outgoing, fun 2 hang with & crazy in a good way lol... But if u wanna kno more hit us up 770-336-7893