Looking For New Friends (Platonic Only)

mrandmrsk

Looking For New Friends (Platonic Only)

Post by mrandmrsk »

We are a husband/wife who are seeking new (platonic) friendships. We are simple people, easygoing, just like to hang out at home, BBQ and swim. We don't get out often enough, therefore have not met any new people in awhile. Just looking for people to visit with.

About us: We have several (spoiled) dogs. We are family-oriented, don't have any kids of our own. Age doesn't matter to us, as we are seeking friendship. We enjoy late night swims, BBQing, good conversation, going out for tea/coffee every now and then. Don't have a problem with smokers or light drinkers. Some of our interests include fishing, camping, going to the coast, motorcycles, hanging out with our dogs, etc. If you are interested in getting to know us better, feel free to reply to our post. Thanks!
vanessa

Re: Looking For New Friends (Platonic Only)

Post by vanessa »

Hi, my name is Vanessa, and although I was born in San Francisco, I was raised all over not allowing to keep the friends I've made in past. I live in Northeast now, but sad to see our native California burning up before the big quake shakes it all down. I wish California was as beautiful as it once was, but it is all to expensive to live there anyway. I hope at least the Sequoia trees survive.
My email is needfriends14@yahoo.com if you would like to chat.
vanessa
Kathy_Tym

Re: Looking For New Friends (Platonic Only)

Post by Kathy_Tym »

Hello my name is Kathy and my husbands name is Tym. We moved here to California about 4 yrs ago from Virginia. We haven't been able to meet people and make friends since we moved here. We enjoy going out to eat, even staying home and BBQ, my husband loves motorcycles, we take his out from time to time just to ride, but we don't go too far because we don't know the area too well. My family loves to swim, I don't know how so I just sit and watch 😁 We would love to meet you and your wife and see if we can be new friends 😁 Hope you have a great day

Return to “Fresno”