It is currently Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:55 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:15 pm 

I just noticed that the post dates are old and it makes me wonder if this site is one of those places you sign-up for with good intentions and then forget about? LOL

Well, if you haven't forgotten, you're in your late 20s to mid-30s, you're childfree, and wanna give this a try, let us know! :)

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:34 am 

I don't think anyone uses this site . We have been on for over a year and one respond. Not much going here. We are a couple in our forties with teenage kids and want to meet new people. But this site is not helping.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:44 pm 

We aren't in our 20s- more like 40s. But we're in to have some fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:45 pm 

Can you recommend any true swinger sites for the treasure valley area?

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:04 pm 

If your in Boise and want to play with a fun drama free couple, we are on yahoo and our name is hott.birdie and then the at symbol, followed by yahoo . Com!

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:46 pm 

Thanks for the offer, "hotbirdie", but we aren't looking for any swinging couples. We're your typical childfree by choice Christian couple and are just looking for friends.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:50 pm 

Tell me about it, "letshavefunomaha"! I joined this site for me and my husband, but this is the most interaction I've had here in over two years. Ha haa! I even checked out their Facebook page thinking it'd have more followers or whatever, but no such luck. :(

I've tried Meet-Up and it's okay. I wish there was more of an online social aspect to it so that you could virtually meet people before committing to an entire evening with random people you don't know ... you know?

Have you had any luck anywhere else?

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:34 am 
Site Admin

I'm glad you are members of the site and I feel it is being used. I started this site and I don't have a pile of money to throw at advertising. My wife and I are married with a couple of boys and advertising websites doesn't make the family budget. I have been hoping members would help spread the site though social media. I could use all the help I can get there.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:36 am 

admin wrote:
I'm glad you are members of the site and I feel it is being used. I started this site and I don't have a pile of money to throw at advertising. My wife and I are married with a couple of boys and advertising websites doesn't make the family budget. I have been hoping members would help spread the site though social media. I could use all the help I can get there.

I'd recommend using Facebook to help spread the word! It's free and easy to use. There are upgrades you can get to help spread the word even more and they are as cheap as about $5. I have a page that am I the creator and admin of on Facebook and have found great success there. Perhaps try utilizing FB a bit more and see where that takes you. :)

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 4:10 pm 

Mister&MissesAwesome, We are on Kupples.com and have had success with some emails and texting with a few couples on there, but when it comes down to meeting, they all seem to flake out. Don't know why, maybe in this day and age people just don't want to take the risk. Good luck, wish I could help more.

Admin, I really like this site and thank you for starting it ...I think the big problem these days is that couples out there that want to meet you also want to have sex as well, Anytime I google the word "couple" about a million swinging sites come up. if you ever get the budget for more advertising I think that would be great, maybe members could donate to that fund.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:12 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for the replies. Coupleslist already has a Facebook page and a donation option as well. Check out the bottom of any page on the site and you'll see these. Thanks for the suggestions and support!