Looking For New Friends

Valentine Lovers

Looking For New Friends

Post by Valentine Lovers » Thu May 30, 2013 9:39 am

We are a newer couple that find it hard to make new friends. We have split custody of 3 children, and work very hard. I am 32, my boyfriend is 41. We enjoy camping, boating, bbq, watching movies, and playing games. In this day and age its hard to meet other couples when you have kids, so we thought we would give this a try. We are both smokers trying to quit, and social drinkers. I'm the shy one, my boyfriend is the outgoing one, but we are just 2 decent fun loving, hard working couple, and no drama.

SScotch23

Re: Looking For New Friends

Post by SScotch23 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:07 pm

We are always open to meeting new friends! We usually do things by ourselves, and that's ok sometimes... but some things would be so much more enjoyable when shared with another couple. We are open to trying just about anything. We like wine tastings, BBQs, movies, baseball games, football games, mini golf... Hope to hear from you. Have a great day!
Last edited by SScotch23 on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

letshavefunomaha

Post by letshavefunomaha » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:18 pm

Hi there, We are a fun couple that would be interested in getting together dinner, dancing, local events, live music or whatever. We are in our early 40s. Now that our kids are older we have more free time to go out and enjoy each other and life. We would like to meet more couples for coffee or something at first, then go from there. He is a light smoker(when drinking) She does not. We are not into drugs, but love to have a good time, too old for clubs, but love to find fun bars. hope to hear from you!

LS18

Post by LS18 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:35 am

Hello, same type of situation, my girlfriend and I spit custody of our kids. She has 1,I have 2. Custody is 50/50 so we find ourselves with a weekend every other weekend with the kiddos. The are both very outgoing, love the outdoors. I am from Omaha, we recently just moved to Glenwood, IA. Would love to possibly get together sometime and chat.

Return to “Omaha\Lincoln”