New Friends With Children

TRBM

New Friends With Children

Post by TRBM » Sat May 04, 2013 11:21 pm

We are 36/38 and live in the Fenton area. We have three children, 20, 11, and 8. We are looking for a couple to get together with and have dinner, play board games, go to movies, etc. We do not smoke and do not go to bars, we are not party people. We are laid back and spend most of our free time with our children. We are trying to make more time for each other now that the kids are getting older, so we are trying to find a couple that we can spend some time with when we can get some time away from the kids. We would like to find a couple that also has children and are similar to our age. :)

jkpl0505

Re: New Friends With Children

Post by jkpl0505 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:42 am

Hi my hubby is 34 and I am 33 for a few more months. we live in St. Louis City, in the Dogtown location but love going all over the St. Louis & Metro area. We have one child who is 4 and pretty much consumes most of our time. We too are looking for another couple to get together with to play games, watch movies, dinner and etc. We really aren't drinkers and don't like going out to bars and I have always been a non-smoker and my husband quit not too long after getting together with me. We will have been married for 8 years this September. If it sounds like you may be interested let us know.
Hope to hear from you :

SarahNKen

Re: New Friends With Children

Post by SarahNKen » Sat May 28, 2016 5:12 pm

I get the feeling that this site doesn't have many members. Is anyone still on?

Return to “St Louis”