30/35 Married w/kids looking for new sane friends lol

tonyar0909

30/35 Married w/kids looking for new sane friends lol

Post by tonyar0909 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:30 am

Hey there. We have been married a 7 years and have two kids, 6yr old boy and 15 year old girl. We are looking for some new sane honest friends. We live in O'Fallon MO area and both work from home.

Me: Well I am a very artsy, crafty person who is always doing some kind of project from Pinterest that he finishes lol. I do alot of photography taking family portraits and building website on the side. I come from a big family but seem to have little to no friends...well at least no friends that I am close with and can trust to talk with and am bff with. I would like to find a good friend like that.

Him:He is very social and loves to do anything pretty much. All of his friends are not good for him. Young, dumb, cheater, drugs describes them all and we have decided to eliminate that as there are no common interests there! I would like to find him a guy friend who is more of a good person to be around.

However we really need to get more of a social life I think! With good friends. We like to do pretty much anything from going out to staying at home hanging out. We are not into sports all that much. We like to barbeque and have bon fires at home on weekends, bowling, etc. Try to do something big like Six Flags or something once a month with the kids. We don't smoke or do drugs...drink socially but not often. Want to find another couple who is around our age, preferably have kids too and around our area. and absolutely no drugs. Look me up on FAcebook to contact me if I don't respond! I added the link below.
https://www.facebook.com/TonyaRoseRobertson
Attachments
_MG_8204.jpg
_MG_8204.jpg (127.42 KiB) Viewed 1782 times
Last edited by tonyar0909 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

resop2662

Re: 30/35 Married w/kids looking for new sane friends lol

Post by resop2662 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:24 pm

My wife and I are new to the area. We have been married for ten years and have 2 children. We also live in Ofallon. We're looking for local friends to hangout with. We don't smoke, and we only occasionally drink (mostly wine).

Where do we go from here?

Return to “St Louis”