Dissertation Research - Please Help

Anything Goes
Forum rules
CouplesList is not responsible for any content or posts within these forums. Practice internet safety and common sense when chatting with anyone online including this site.
Please remember to keep all postings appropriate, this is a site for meeting platonic couple friends and anyone deemed to be into swinging will be removed from this site.
If you encounter any inappropriate content or spam please e-mail the board Administrator so it can be removed.
BStutz

Dissertation Research - Please Help

Post by BStutz » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:05 am

Hello,

I am a lesbian woman collecting data to complete my dissertation. This project explores women's views on sexism, their engagement in household chores and their satisfaction with their current romantic relationships. It will compare the responses of women in relationship with women with the responses of women in relationships with men. If any of the members of this group would be willing to complete this survey I would greatly appreciate it. To do so you must: be above the age of 18, identify as female gendered and have been living with your significant other for at least 6 months.

Follow this link to complete the survey: http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/919003/Di ... ion-Survey

Please excuse the heteronormativity found it parts of the survey. It is a result of having to use previously validated measures which were written with heterosexual relationships in mind. This issue will be addressed within my dissertation.

Thank you for considering participation in this project!

Beth Stutzman

Return to “Random Discussion”