It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:23 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

CouplesList is not responsible for any content or posts within these forums. Practice internet safety and common sense when chatting with anyone online including this site.
Please remember to keep all postings appropriate, this is a site for meeting platonic couple friends and anyone deemed to be into swinging will be removed from this site.
If you encounter any inappropriate content or spam please e-mail the board Administrator so it can be removed.

Post subject: Depressing :(
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:45 pm 

Man this site is depressing, LOL, theres a couple who looks interesting, and they don't ever log back in.(to see I'm stalking them) LOL Friends are hard to find.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Depressing :(
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:17 pm 

The site might be depressing to you but it's just getting started, and at least this guy has put his own time and effort into something that's really needed! The part that gets me is that everyone's a friggin critique. If you're so f........ critical don't bother looking on here or anywhere else for friends....I'll tell you straight up...They won't like you because your too f.....critical...THE END!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:06 pm 

I think the (LOL) part twice in my short post ment I was trying to have a sence of humor. Sorry if i've rattled your cage...Coupleslist is a great site!

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 12:11 pm 

I think this is a great idea. Although its a little slow it will catch on. They should have a facebook page to advertise.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:18 pm 
Site Admin

I do have a Facebook page for the site but it hasn't done much to help. I need everyone to like Coupleslist on Facebook and share it with their friends and I think that would make a huge difference getting the word out to more couples. Spread the word people! I appricate any help, I'd love to get more couples on this site!

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:22 pm 

Whell in my opinion being a computer hacker, I can see the faults in the making of this websites platform. Dont get me wrong, I think its a wondetful site but just as the girl stated people create an account and more or less just walk away from it. Afterall the reason for creating this website is to bring all people together. But I will say and not just on this site but many others, Why bother posting an add if you have no plan on responding. You actually may find out that what you have been looking for all this time is sitting here right before your eyes .People,don't be scared to talk. This is america, land of the free. So when someone wants to get to know you at least have the decency to respond back. Their are many ways one can explain why he or she is not interested in a friendship. But at least give the couple the benefit of the doubt. Hope this doesn' t offend anyone, just speaking in what I feel. Have fun everyone. One last thing.. I wouldn' t be surprized to hear sonething negative about what I stated above. But on the other hand it just may turn out to be a good thing. Have fun all & peace out
<hackerz65> ^^^<_>

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:43 pm 
Site Admin

Your welcome to your views and I don't think anything you said was offensive. I agree it bothers me that people register, post and never bother returning, there are multiple posts where couples have posted a response and the original poster has never showed back up to reply. I'm not sure how to fix this, but I guess that's always going to be an issue. Oh yeah, please don't hack my site, it'd greatly appreciate that, I spent a lot of time and effort to get it where it is today! :)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:59 pm 

As I surf around this site, I see some interesting conversations. The one thing that I dont see a lot of is people dont put their occupation or interests in. It would be even better if you had a web page like Facebook or personal that others could go to. Just sayin.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:13 am 

I'm not finding the Facebook page???

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:09 pm 
Site Admin

So apparently I can create a website but can't manage to use Facebook effectively lol. I went to the page I set up two years ago and it was no longer live. I have fixed it, the Facebook page is available at http://www.facebook.com/coupleslist

Everyone feel free to like it, add some posts and share it with friends, it needs some traffic! Thanks for the suggestion everyone.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:43 pm 

rdgcouple wrote:
Man this site is depressing, LOL, theres a couple who looks interesting, and they don't ever log back in.(to see I'm stalking them) LOL Friends are hard to find.

I agree with the site being depressing. There is really no one from my area here to meet. :(