It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:58 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

CouplesList is not responsible for any content or posts within these forums. Practice internet safety and common sense when chatting with anyone online including this site.
Please remember to keep all postings appropriate, this is a site for meeting platonic couple friends and anyone deemed to be into swinging will be removed from this site.
If you encounter any inappropriate content or spam please e-mail the board Administrator so it can be removed.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:28 am 

[size=150] :arrow:

GOOD MORNING I :arrow: AM CURRENTLY THE NEWEST MEMBER. AS I AM POSTING FOR THE FIRST TIME ON THE COUPLES FORUM I WAS A LITTLE CONFUSED WHEN I COULDN'T FIND A PLACE TO CLAIM TO B FROM N WHY IS IT YOU HAVE CALIFORNIA N SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA N NORTHERN I GUESS U DON'T RECOGNIZE THAT CALIFORNIA ALSO HAS A CENTRAL ALSO SO NO I DON'T LIVE IN NORTHERN CAL I LIVE ON THE CENTRAL COAST U KNOW SANTA CRUZ MONTEREY SALINAS CARMEL BY THE SEA. SAN FRANSICO IS OVER 200 MILES FROM THE CENTRAL COAST THEREFORE IT PISSES ME OFF TO HAVE TO MARK THAT I LIVE IN THE SAN FRANSICO CALIFORNIA AREA N HOW THE FUCK WOULD I B ABLE TO HAVE A COUPLES RELATIONSHIP WITH ANOTHER COUPLE IT WOULD B LIKE HOOKEN UP WITH A COUPLE MARTIANS N HAVING TO PARTY ON MARS HELL IF I ONLY HAD TO GO TO WORK N THEN STOP OVER IN FRISCO TO B SOCIAL I WOULD BE AN INSANE FUCK THATS FOR DARN SURE.... WELL HOWDY N IM GLAD U GOT TO MEET ME N ALLOWED ME TO HAVE AN OPINION EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A LAME TOPIC THANX JUST THE SAME JUGGZZ 44DD

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:35 am 
Site Admin

Hi,

I have created a Central Coast forum. I've been creating specific forums as they are needed. I'm not from California so I'm not familiar with all the specific regions. Sorry about that.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:04 pm 

How very cool, calm & collected your reply was Site Admin. I think I would have told whoever that person is to go take a running jump off the nearest pier. But I guess with a starting post like that they probably won't be making too many friends in Santa Cruz - where ever that is ;)
Very admirable.

Thank you for this site, we are looking forward to making some new friends.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:08 pm 
Site Admin

Well thank you! :D I'm glad you guys like the site. Spread the word about it. I'm excited to see it starting to take off. Thanks for joining.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:50 pm 

Do you think you can make a forum for northeastern Pennsylvania .....like wysox,Towanda, Sayre..we live right on the border of pa and ny...thank you

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:59 pm 
Site Admin

No problem. These cities have been added to the Pennsylvania forum.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:20 am 

Hello! We are a couple from the central Michigan area but looking to re-locate to the Seattle, WA area within the year or so! Not very many couples on here yet lol ;) I found out about the site browsing craigslist! I was looking in the personals for a friend and a couple had posted a link ot the site! It was just by a small chance I am here! I pinned this on Pinterest to hopefully get more people on here! :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:17 am 
Site Admin

Awesome! Thank you for posting the site on Pinterest, I need all the help I can get to spread the word. I appreciate it.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:13 pm 

Hello we are new to this sight ,ive not quiet figured out things ,is anyone from south Georgia ...area .I hope to make many friends on here

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:13 pm 

Hello we are new to this sight ,ive not quiet figured out things ,is anyone from south Georgia ...area .I hope to make many friends on here