Love to Have Some Couple Friends To Hang Out With

hopeful4

Love to Have Some Couple Friends To Hang Out With

Post by hopeful4 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:25 pm

Hi there!

This is super strange for me and my husband doesn't even know I'm posting. Lol In any case, we're a married couple (I'm 44 and he is 46) living in Frederick County and I'd think it would be great to have another couple to hang out with on some Saturdays. We are a biracial couple in case anyone is opposed to that. We had children when we were young so we're empty nesters (our youngest is away at college). We'd love to have you over for games and drinks or to go out on double date nights. We enjoy movies, comedy, magic and we're trying to get in to Kayaking. Honestly I don't think there is much we wouldn't enjoy doing. We watch a lot of series and some we have enjoyed are Ozark, Atypical, Power and Claws. If music is important I listen mostly to R&B, Hip Hop and yes I like Rap. My husband listens to anything and likes Gospel at times but usually plays it on Sundays or when I'm not around. If politics are important to you we're left wing. What's important to us is that we just have a fun time hanging out together! If you'd like to know more or would just like to reply I'd love to hear from you!

Danya

Re: Love to Have Some Couple Friends To Hang Out With

Post by Danya » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:14 pm

Hey , where you guys from?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

hopeful4

Re: Love to Have Some Couple Friends To Hang Out With

Post by hopeful4 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:26 pm

We're 10 minutes from Frederick if you know where that is. ;)

Return to “Frederick”