It is currently Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:05 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:34 pm 

We would love to meet other couples in the area and have groups of friends to hang out with.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:09 pm 

We enjoy anything that gets us out and doing things... Hiking, camping, waterskiing, river rafting, 4x4ing, repelling, hot springs, mountainbiking...

Attachments:
RedCanyonSTGeorge.jpg
RedCanyonSTGeorge.jpg [ 228.86 KiB | Viewed 1948 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:28 pm 

Hi There!!!

My fiancé and I just moved to the area with our two dogs. We are from Montana and are looking for friends. We are both professionals. Love to BBQ (but right now we are in an apartment) enjoy camping, hiking, hanging out by the water, going for drives in the country, hunting, fishing and just hanging out. We are both professionals looking for other couples to hang out with. Age late 20's and mid 30's.

Let me know if we sound like your kinda couple.

~ Darlene & Josh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:51 pm 

Hey everyone, my wife and I are also new to the ogden area as well as this site. We are married, happily and fun loving and very out going. Love the outdoors as well as a drink in good company. Really in need of couple friends to have somewhat of a life outside of our children lol. I do not know how to reply to anyone's post besides what I Am doing now so I hope this works lol. Please contact us and let's get to know one another

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 151.55 KiB | Viewed 1818 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:39 am 

Hello All,
Looks like the same couples are kind of posting in different ads. We are a professional couple in our mid20's/mid30's just looking for other couples to go have fun with. We have kids and it would be nice to get away and have a life away from them but also meet a couple with kids so we can all do fun things. We like to camp, travel, go to dinner, bbq's, concerts, and go boating. If anyone is interested please let us know. Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:42 am 

Hello All,
Looks like the same couples are kind of posting in different ads. We are a professional couple in our mid20's/mid30's just looking for other couples to go have fun with. We have kids and it would be nice to get away and have a life away from them but also meet a couple with kids so we can all do fun things. We like to camp, travel, go to dinner, bbq's, concerts, and go boating. If anyone is interested please let us know. Thanks.