Looking for all types of friends

M&M

Looking for all types of friends

Post by M&M » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:56 pm

Hello, my husband is 28 and I am 27. We have 2 kids (3 and 2) and lots of dogs. We are looking for all types of friends. We are into all kinds of things. We like watching movies, sports, camping, boardgames, D&D (for those who don't know, ask!), and all around just being around awesome people. He vapes and I don't smoke, although we don't care if you do, it's your choice. We both drink every now and then if we go out for dinner or host a get together. We live in the Shawnee area but we don't mind heading into the city for some fun. So if you're looking for some friends, give us a holler!

jessiencaeli

Re: Looking for all types of friends

Post by jessiencaeli » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:31 pm

M&M wrote:Hello, my husband is 28 and I am 27. We have 2 kids (3 and 2) and lots of dogs. We are looking for all types of friends. We are into all kinds of things. We like watching movies, sports, camping, boardgames, D&D (for those who don't know, ask!), and all around just being around awesome people. He vapes and I don't smoke, although we don't care if you do, it's your choice. We both drink every now and then if we go out for dinner or host a get together. We live in the Shawnee area but we don't mind heading into the city for some fun. So if you're looking for some friends, give us a holler!
hi. yall sound a lot like us! we live in cushing OK. we would like to talk more if yall are interested.my name is Jessie and my wifes name is Caeli. I am 31 and she is 27. we have three kids. if yall are interested in talking more let us know.o and what is D&D?

Panda&Rabbit

Re: Looking for all types of friends

Post by Panda&Rabbit » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:21 pm

Hi! My fiancé and I have been looking for some awesome friends! I'm 26 she is 27. We love going on short yet meaningful adventures. We love home activities like games etc. We also have many dogs and two ferrets. She not too big on camping but doesn't mind a nature walk here and there. We are both from Oklahoma. We have 1 child whom we have every other week. We both drink a little and smoke cigarettes. My name is Kevin please if you feel your interested give me a shout! Thanks

Return to “Oklahoma City”