Friends in Flagstaff and surrounding areas

KellyV

Friends in Flagstaff and surrounding areas

Post by KellyV » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:20 pm

Couple looking for friends in the Williams area. We moved here about 1.5 years ago but don't know many people. It seems to be hard making friends out here!
We are clean, respectful and fun people looking for the same. We have a lighthearted, open relationship with lots of banter so we would want someone who likes to joke and laugh and doesn't get offended easily. Those are a must. Either couples or separate male/female is fine. He works a lot, so I would like people I can hang out with singularly or as a couple.

She is 25 and he is 31 so we are looking for friends in the same range around 21-40. We are not big partiers (bar hopping, out all night etc) but we do like to hang out have drinks with friends and BBQ, play games, go to art walk, go to the brewery, go see movies and have all sorts of fun.

Kids are fine since we have a young one also (might even be prefered since you know how being a parent can be) We are only interested in people who have their sh*t together. No losers or scummy people. Since we do have a kid, we are very stiff on who we feel we can let into our lives. It would be great to meet some people in Williams, but of course Flag area works just as good ;)

We are a very open couple so we hope to find someone(s) out here to hang out with that we really fit well with.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (33.77 KiB) Viewed 1253 times
KellyV

jamkrp22410

Re: Friends in Flagstaff and surrounding areas

Post by jamkrp22410 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:04 pm

HI!

We are also a younger couple looking to meet friends in Flagstaff! We have a 3 year old daughter. I am 26, my husband is turning 28. We are not big partiers, but we don't mind having a drink now and then. I would love to meet other families with young children so the kids can play and make friends while the parents hang out too!

My husband and I love the outdoors. We like to to camping, take our daughter to the park, go to the movies, grab a bite in town, or just chill at home.

If you are another couple that would like to meet new friends, write us back!

Thanks!
The Pickering Family
Josh, Amanda, and Kaylee

Return to “Flagstaff”