Couple in Overland Park looking for friends.

allenemily

Couple in Overland Park looking for friends.

Post by allenemily »

Hello. So for some reason it seems to be harder to find friends the older you get. And when single people don't really like to hang out with a couple, it's even a little more difficult.

About us: We have been married for about a year and a half, and were together for a few years before getting married. I'm 28, she's 27...and we would probably prefer to hangout with a couple younger than 35. We drink somewhat, but don't smoke and are somewhat 420 friendly, but don't really participate. We both like normal things like TV, movies, and going out to eat. Some of our favorite current TV shows are - The Office, Parks and Rec, The Big Bang Theory, and The Walking Dead. We're somewhat liberal when it comes to most politics. But we aren't really into politics at all, and don't really talk about them much. Not really religious. We were both brought up in religious families, but don't go to church anymore and have drifted away from it over the last few years. We have a dog and a cat. If interested in talking or anything, let me know. I don't mind sharing a picture of us :)

About me: I'm very into video games (mostly RPGs), Marvel comics, and some board games. Star Wars is my all time favorite movie. I'm very into Steampunk, if you know what that is. And I'm getting more into cosplay in general. Right now I'm working on a cosplay of Rocket Raccoon from Guardians of the Galaxy. I do lots of modding with nerf guns...and other stuff like that. Right now, football season is starting. Very excited for that and Fantasy Football. Go Chiefs!

About her: She likes video games somewhat. But more so party games like Rock Band and Mario Kart/Mario Party. She likes Taylor Swift and bands like He Is We and alternative pop/punk bands. She likes lots of "girl" things like shopping and chick flicks. She has recently gotten into making jewelry and will probably run an Etsy page pretty soon.

Feel free to ask any questions :)
JoshB

Re: Couple in Overland Park looking for friends.

Post by JoshB »

Hey, I've been on the hunt for new friends in OP too. Send me a private message if you want to start a dialogue. We are past your desired age range tho, even if we don't act anywhere close to it. ;)
Dixonfam

Post by Dixonfam »

Hey all. we are located in leavenworth. If you're interested in chatting sometime. My husband is a gamer but mostly sports games. Im a L4D girl ;)
belthane

Post by belthane »

Hi guys lets meet sounds like we all should get together for a cook out
belthane

Post by belthane »

Dixonfam wrote:Hey all. we are located in leavenworth. If you're interested in chatting sometime. My husband is a gamer but mostly sports games. Im a L4D girl ;)
Ski any one [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][CRYING FACE]
GandJLander

Post by GandJLander »

Hi we are new to kc, i am 24 my wife is 23 we have been married 4 years we are not religious, i love my ps4 haha, we also love big bang theory, if you guys ever wanna go for a movie to get to know let us know. Best regards
james.nigh74

Post by james.nigh74 »

Hi we are slowing down and enjoying life and live it with having fun we are adventurous and attractive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
james.nigh74

Post by james.nigh74 »

ImageImage[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Kansas City, KS”