New Pilsen/IMD couple looking for dinner/board game partners

jwanders

New Pilsen/IMD couple looking for dinner/board game partners

Post by jwanders »

Heya,

My wife and I just moved to North Pilsen and are hoping to meet some new friends. We're 32/33 and would be up for board/card games, movies, eating out (when we can afford it), movies and dinner parties.
messyjessi

Re: New Pilsen/IMD couple looking for dinner/board game part

Post by messyjessi »

hello. we are a local couple who is hoping to meet some friends in th area. Not too Sure where you said you are from, but we are about 90 miles from Chicago. We love to play board/ card games. ~~ J.
kevin1977

Post by kevin1977 »

Same here, we live in the naperville/aurora area and would love to find other couples to hang out with and yes we don't have much money either to go out all that much.
gemdiane

Post by gemdiane »

We are new to the Chicagoland area - moved here for a new employment opportunity from Dallas, TX - and originally our hometown is the Washington DC area. No kids but 3 dogs that we adore. Definitely have become homebodies, but we enjoy a night out as well - we are pretty chill for the most part, so our 'night out' is generally dinner, movies, or walking through downtown Naperville (when the weather agrees). We enjoy trying new places to eat and still search for our "favorite" sushi place, although found a few pretty good ones.

We have not really met anyone here (outside of my work) and my spouse works from home (so not much social activity going on there). Needless to say, I resorted to online resources tonight, while he is at the gym. He is big into sportbikes & racing on proper tracks, but have not found many others with same interests yet either. Live in the Naperville/Aurora area - early to mid-30's.
2eighteen

Post by 2eighteen »

Teanne and I live in Bensenville, il which is about half a mile from Ohare. We enjoy all sorts of games or just sitting around the fire pit in our back yard. If ya'll are interested give me a holler at ericandteanne@yahoo.com

Return to “Chicago”